Jul 31, 2010

Effectively Cure Acne - Natural Cleanser, Right Method


There is such thing as a way of washing that can effectively cure acne. Most of us will feel irritated and couldn't stop ourselves from washing our face when it gets oily but the thing is over washing and using the wrong products and method will only make our acne worse.

"Olive Oil - natural cleanser" - flickr.com

Most of the foam cleansers makes the skin dry. It is recommended to choose foam cleansers properly and you can even go for natural and easier cleansers such as baby oil, cleansing gel or even just water. Fran Kerr of Eat Away Your Acne mentioned about her friends who used just water to clean their face and still have no problem with their skin.

Another friend of mine uses a mixture of olive oil and castor oil as a facial cleanser and do not have any problem with acne. This simple method is passed down by her grandmother and it is very simple to make at home without costing a lot of money.

For many times, products after products, I've realized that my foam cleansers are too dry for my skin and was the the culprit for the lines and acne problems. It didn't cross my mind until I had my first visit to my beautician of a course package I had enrolled. She analyzed the cleanser I use and stated that it was the cause of my acne.

I recalled the tightness I felt on my skin after washing but as always, I forget about it until I applied my moisturizer. My beautician uses a mild gel-like cleanser and it felt really differently compared to when I washed I myself. Not only did it retain the moisture of my skin, my skin was more hydrated, having light layer of oil can effectively cure acne.

You could try using baby oil or cream cleanser to remove make up and to clean your face. Just remember that stripping of all the oil from your face does not remove the dirt from your face. Keeping it simple can effectively cure acne and just stick to washing your face 2 times a day. Supple skin reduces the need of using a lot of moisturizers and it keeps acne problems at bay.

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

Copyright 2010 Skin Care Label. All Rights Reserved.