Aug 4, 2010

Fast Cure for Acne - Through Swimming



I just watched an episode of America's Top Model Search on TV during dinner and that reminded me of a fast cure for acne that I used. 2 of the photoshoots that I manage to watch uses the sea as the theme of the model's photo shoot. Though beautiful and also at some parts which I also felt sorry for the models were those who fear the sea.

The sea can be a scary place, especially for those who do not know how to swim or watched too much sea-based horror films, but for me it is the most beautiful place of nature I've ever been. I love the clear blue waters and the fabulous world underwater that always seem to captivate my attention.

Being a person who is rather clumsy and prone to small bruises and cuts from small injuries; and also skin problems such as acne, I found that each time I go to the sea, my skin recover. The sea water is almost like my natural antiseptic.

Once, I had acne problem coupled with oily skin from all the hustle and bustle from the city, I was totally rejuvenated from my getaway to a small island over the weekend. My skin became stable, where it didn't get oily too easily; and my acne on my face had lessen. Occasionally, I have acne on my back too. But, it always works like magic and completely clear after swimming at the sea.

It is a wonderful feeling every time I take the time to get away to the sea. The food I eat is much healthier because cooking there is pretty basic due to the lack of high-end facilities. Not only is the getaway an escapade to a peaceful and calmer world, it rejuvenates you on the whole, and also makes your skin feel fresher and cleaner.

If you have the chance, try to pay more attention to your skin whenever you go to the sea. Take care of yourself from too much sun, but just get a couple of dips in the sea water for 2 to 3 days. It really makes a big difference and it can heal your skin. It is really a time worth taking off especially going to the sea because not only it is for relaxation and rest purpose, it is also a fast cure for acne.

Photo: this is how photo shoot is done under water.

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

Copyright 2010 Skin Care Label. All Rights Reserved.